Point of Service Payment Processing
With our payment processing portal, office staff can easily access the most streamlined payment processing options for processing cash, credit card and ACH/eCheck one time or recurring payments. You can easily process payments for any patient responsibility such as co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles, and outstanding balances plus sale product with our unique shopping cart approach.
Patient Payment Pros system is customizable for each organization with logo and unique selected features that will provide ease of use. You no longer need to purchase or lease terminals because all you need is a USB port on your computer for individual card swipes. Our system does not require any software as it is a secure cloud based solution.
- Secure, cloud-based web solution with no software to install or update
- Upload patients information from a .csv file exported from your patient accounting prorgram - More Information
- Instantly process outstanding patient balances at the time of registration
- Accept credit cards, cash and electronic check payments and store as a wallet for future visits - More Information
- Easily establish custom Recurring payment plans to meet the patient’s needs - More Information
- Multi locations can share one company merchant account with consolitated reporting by location
- Setup revenue goals for for each user to measure productivity - More Information
- Encrypted Card readers
- Collect multiple items with one Payment transaction. (Co-Pay , Products and Balance) - More Information
- Process Virtual Cards with patient details or not
- Comprehensive real time reporting for all transaction types
- Custom Posting file for your patient accounting prorgram via Web upload or FTP
- Eliminate credit card phone lines and costly POS terminals.
- Boost collection rates and revenue .
- Reduce work while gaining simplicity and control.
- Improve financial control to eliminate fraud.
- Accelerate payments and improve patient satisfaction.
- Comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards.
Real Time Eligibility
- Collect co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles at point of service not months later
Automated Insurance Reconciliation Service (AIRS)
We process your ERA's (electronic remittance advice) to determine the correct amount of patient responsibility.
- Setup an Authorized Card on File with limited amount for auto settlement - More Information
- Auto match remittance from what has been already been collected to determine exactly what is owed
- Process a payment for what is owed
- Exception queue for for over limit transaction
- Ability to process a paper remittance to match and Process
- Our ability to process the remittance advice to determine the correct amount of patient responsibility.
- Process against patient responsibility amount from the remittance advice using the card on file functionality so that no statement needs to sent to the patient.
TSYS - Our payment gateway partner
We chose TSYS because they are a tier ONE provider and preferred by the American Medical Association (AMA).
- Best processing rates
- Encrypted Card readers
- PCI Compliant